- Breaking News
- 11.30.21LEXUS UNVEILS ‘ON/’ AT DESIGN MIAMI/ 2021: A VISION FOR AN ELECTRIFIED, CARBON-NEUTRAL AND HUMAN-CENTERED FUTURE BY GERMANE BARNES AND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI
- 11.22.21KIDS FILL THE HOLIDAYS WITH MAGIC IN LEXUS ‘DECEMBER TO REMEMBER’ CAMPAIGN
- 11.16.21ALL-NEW LEXUS FLAGSHIP AND ELECTRIFIED SUVS ARRIVE AT THE LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
- 11.02.21ALL IN ON F: 2021 SEMA SHOW – LEXUS MEDIA GUIDE
- 10.29.21WHAT’S NEW: 2022 Lexus LS 500
- 10.29.21WHAT’S NEW: 2022 LC 500 / 500h
- 10.29.21WHAT’S NEW: 2022 LC 500 CONVERTIBLE
- 10.27.21LEXUS RETURNS AS DESIGN MIAMI/ AUTOMOTIVE PARTNER, TO COLLABORATE WITH GERMANE BARNES, THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI IN IMMERSIVE INSTALLATION
- 10.08.21The World Premiere is Almost Here: Get a Glimpse of the All-New LX
- 10.07.21Lexus Brings the Next Chapter of the Brand to Life in the All-New 2022 Lexus NX
- 10.05.21FENDER AND LEXUS PARTNER TO RELEASE THE FENDER® LEXUS LC STRATOCASTER® GUITAR
- 10.04.21KUMAIL NANJIANI STARS IN NEW LEXUS, MARVEL STUDIOS’ ‘ETERNALS’ SPOT
- 10.01.21Toyota Motor North America Reports U.S. September and Third Quarter 2021 Sales Results
LEXUS UNVEILS ‘ON/’ AT DESIGN MIAMI/ 2021: A VISION FOR AN ELECTRIFIED, CARBON-NEUTRAL AND HUMAN-CENTERED FUTURE BY GERMANE BARNES AND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI
PLANO, Texas (Nov. 30, 2021) – Today, Lexus unveiled ‘ON/’ at Design Miami/, presenting a vision by Germane Barnes and his team at the University of Miami that is inspired by the power and potential of Lexus’s LF-Z Electrified Concept car, which introduces new electrification principles to the brand’s ethos. The immersive installation embodies the human-centered, future-oriented approach to design and craftsmanship that the automotive brand and Barnes share, its title alluding to an on/off switch as a vision of a carbon-neutral future powered by electric technology. ‘ON/’ creates an environment that is designed to engage viewers of all ages, providing an experience that is both visually dynamic and interactive while offering an inviting space to recharge and reflect.
PLANO, Texas (Nov. 22, 2021) – Every year, kids of all ages look forward to a magical holiday season. Today, the iconic Lexus “December to Remember” marketing campaign returns with a renewed sense of anticipation and excitement, focusing on the magic kids bring to the holidays through their creativity and kindness. The two national broadcast spots feature the signature Lexus red bow, holiday melody and joyful moments.
LOS ANGELES (Nov. 16, 2021) – Lexus is bringing style, technology and efficiency to the City of Angels, showcasing its full lineup of luxury vehicles at the 2021 Los Angeles Auto Show, including the all-new 2022 Lexus LX 600 and […]
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms