- Breaking News
- 08.05.212022 LEXUS GX, GX BLACK LINE SPECIAL EDITION
- 08.04.21What’s New: 2022 Lexus RX 350 and 450h
- 08.04.21Lexus RX 350 and 450h Black Line Are Back with a Fresh Look for 2022
- 07.30.21WHAT’S NEW: 2022 Lexus UX 200 / UX 250H
- 07.23.21100 THIEVES NAMES LEXUS OFFICIAL LUXURY AUTOMOTIVE PARTNER
- 07.19.21What’s New: 2022 Lexus RX 350L / RX 450hL
- 07.13.21Lexus Design Award 2022: Calls for Entries Now Open
- 07.12.21Lexus RX L Joins the Black Line Family for 2022
PLANO, Texas (August 5, 2021) – Striking Style. Dynamic versatility. The head-turning three-row GX 460 is not only engineered for all types of terrain including extreme off-road conditions, it also displays exceptional craftsmanship throughout and offers seating for up to seven passengers.
PLANO, Texas (August 3, 2021) – The RX 350 and 450h are bringing the swagger in 2022 with a new color palette available across the line up. With the addition of Cloudburst Gray and Iridium for all models and Grecian Water for F SPORT models, the RX can be styled to fit each guests’ personal taste. A unique addition to the options for 2022 is the standalone fog lamps to provide the option for added lighting on any grade or package without additional add-ons.
PLANO, Texas (August 4, 2021) – As one of the most sought-after Lexus Black Line models, the RX 350 and 450h are back for 2022 with a fresh take on this special edition model. This year 2022 RX Black Line models will be limited to 2,500 units – split 2,100 gas and 400 hybrids across North America. With all the finishes of the Premium Package, guests can enjoy a comfortable ride with the unique Black Line touches.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms