- Breaking News
- 01.14.22LEXUS TAKES ON MISSION TO SAVE THE WORLD IN ‘MOONFALL’
- 01.04.22Toyota Motor North America Reports U.S. December, Year-End 2021 Sales
- 01.04.22THE ALL-NEW LEXUS NX HELPS YOU HUSTLE FOR WHAT MATTERS
- 12.16.21THE ALL-NEW LEXUS RZ 450E
- 12.06.21LEXUS, VASSER SULLIVAN ANNOUNCE GTD PRO LINEUP FOR 2022 IMSA CAMPAIGN
- 12.02.21PEEK AT THE NEWEST LEXUS ELECTRIFIED VEHICLE
- 11.30.21LEXUS UNVEILS ‘ON/’ AT DESIGN MIAMI/ 2021: A VISION FOR AN ELECTRIFIED, CARBON-NEUTRAL AND HUMAN-CENTERED FUTURE BY GERMANE BARNES AND THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI
- 11.22.21KIDS FILL THE HOLIDAYS WITH MAGIC IN LEXUS ‘DECEMBER TO REMEMBER’ CAMPAIGN
PLANO, Texas (Jan. 14, 2022) — Buckle up and brace yourself for the ride of a lifetime. Lexus is taking on yet another exciting role as Liongate’s official automotive partner on the epic new sci-fi disaster film, “Moonfall,” from internationally renowned director Roland Emmerich, in theaters February 4, 2022. In “Moonfall,” a mysterious force knocks the moon from its orbit around Earth and sends it hurtling on a collision course with life as we know it. The all-new 2022 Lexus NX luxury crossover plays a pivotal role in the heroic effort to restore order to the moon’s orbit on a mission to save the world.
PLANO, Texas (Jan. 4, 2022) – Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) today reported December U.S. 2021 sales of 174,115 vehicles, a decrease of 30.2 percent on a volume basis and down 27.7 percent on a daily selling rate (DSR) basis […]
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms