- Breaking News
- 06.02.21The all-new Lexus NX is here!
- 06.11.21Toyota Motor North America Introduces Next-Generation Multimedia System To Deliver Best In-Car User Experience
- 06.11.21The All-New 2022 Lexus NX: Designed, Engineered with the Future of Luxury in Mind
- 06.10.21Much More Than Meets the Eye
- 06.03.21Teammate Advanced Drive Backgrounder
- 06.02.21The future of Lexus is just on the horizon
- 05.19.21Lexus LC 500 Named Luxury Vehicle of Texas
PLANO, TEXAS (June 11, 2021) – Ushering in a new era of luxury, Lexus is embracing electrification, intuitive technology, performance, and design. The all-new 2022 Lexus NX delivers a long list of firsts, including the all-new Lexus Interface multimedia system designed with the North American market in mind.
Toyota Motor North America Introduces Next-Generation Multimedia System To Deliver Best In-Car User Experience
PLANO, TX (June 11, 2021) – As the need for a more personalized and intelligent in-vehicle experience continues to grow and be a driving force behind vehicle selection, Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) is proud to unveil a new multimedia solution delivering an exceptional in-car user experience.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms