- Breaking News
- 06.14.22LEXUS X 100 THIEVES CUSTOMIZED VEHICLE FEATURES FIRST DESIGN GENERATED BY CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEPLAY
- 06.08.22LEXUS CULINARY MASTERS WELCOMES KWAME ONWUACHI
- 06.06.22OPENING OF ‘LEXUS: SPARKS OF TOMORROW’ AT THE 2022 MILAN DESIGN WEEK
- 06.03.22THE ALL-NEW LEXUS RZ MAKES ITS WEST COAST DEBUT AT THE 2022 ELECTRIFY EXPO
- 05.31.22REDEFINING THE LUXURY CROSSOVER THAT LAUNCHED A SEGMENT: THE ALL-NEW 2023 LEXUS RX
PLANO, Texas (June 14, 2022) — In the summer of 2021, 100 Thieves cemented their place in esports history with a championship title three years in the making. As 100 Thieves’ luxury automotive partner, Lexus created a customized NX to commemorate their victory. The THIEVES NX, unveiled in a new video yesterday, features the first generative artwork leveraging championship gameplay data.
PLANO, Texas (June 8, 2022) — The Lexus Culinary Masters program is thrilled to announce it is expanding to welcome superstar chef, television personality and author Kwame Onwuachi. Lexus Culinary Masters act as ambassadors to the brand, seeking to craft amazing experiences and amplify Lexus core values: quality, innovation, prestige, luxury and performance, while also partnering with the brand on marketing initiatives and food and wine events.
MILAN (June 6, 2022) – Today Lexus unveiled its exhibit at the 2022 edition of Milan Design Week, showcasing the brand’s design philosophy and exemplifying Lexus’ commitment to sustainability.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms