- Breaking News
- 09.16.21Auto Enthusiasts Take to the Track for the Ultimate Bragging Rights
- 09.10.212022 LEXUS IS 500: A NEW BREED OF F SPORT PERFORMANCE
- 09.10.21LEXUS ES FAMILY RETURNS FOR 2022 WITH UPDATED TECH, SAFETY, FIRST-EVER 300H F SPORT GRADE
- 09.10.21WHAT’S NEW: 2022 LEXUS IS 300, 350
- 09.03.212022 RC F, RC F FUJI SPEEDWAY EDITION: UNPARALLELED CRAFTED PERFORMANCE
- 08.16.21LEXUS, SALEHE BEMBURY ANNOUNCE NEW COLLABORATIVE APPAREL COLLECTION
- 08.11.21Miami Dolphins, Lexus Announce Multi-Year Partnership
- 08.11.21Lexus Debuts Mobile Collision Assistance Service
- 08.05.212022 LEXUS GX, GX BLACK LINE SPECIAL EDITION
PLANO, Texas (September 16, 2021) — Earlier this year, Lexus launched its reimagined MY’21 IS sports sedan, proving the richest experiences come to those who go “all in” with their obsessions. This fall, it’s bringing to market the vehicle that auto enthusiasts asked for, the first-ever IS 500 F SPORT Performance, with a 472-horsepower, naturally aspirated V8 engine. It’s the most powerful IS ever and the ultimate expression of going all in. A new marketing campaign for the IS 500 launches today, featuring the “License to Thrill” documentary.
PLANO, Texas (September 13, 2021) – In its new marketing campaign, “Emotional Sparks,” Lexus celebrates its commitment to engineering vehicles that deliver the freedom, excitement and inspiration drivers need to spark their creative visions. To bring the campaign to life, Lexus partnered with a group of musical artists who gained first-hand experience with innovations like Lexus Teammate™ Advanced Drive Technology found in the new LS 500h, Remote Park and Plug-In Hybrid Electric technology on the all-new NX and the exhilarating 5.0L, naturally-aspirated V8 engine performance of the first-ever IS 500. Motivated by their in-vehicle experiences, the artists collaborated (for the first time) to create an original music track inspired by innovation and performance.
PLANO, Texas (September 10, 2021) –The 2021 Lexus IS launched with a slew of design and handling enhancements, making it the best IS to date. It was also designed with the Lexus Driving Signature philosophy under rigorous testing and evaluation at Toyota Technical Center Shimoyama. For many, the front-engine rear-wheel-drive compact sports sedan struck the perfect balance between sportiness and sophistication. However, there is a subset of Lexus guests that represent our most passionate driving enthusiasts, and we heard their message loud and clear: More Power.
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms