- Breaking News
- 11.21.22Lexus ‘December to Remember’ Celebrates Moments of Connection
- 11.17.22LEXUS PRESENTS THE EVOLUTION OF LUXURY AT THE 2022 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW WITH ALL-NEW RX AND RZ
- 11.15.22INTUITIVE TECHNOLOGY ADDED TO 2023 LEXUS LS 500, 500h WITH LEXUS INTERFACE INTEGRATION
- 11.14.22LEXUS JOINS FORCES WITH ADIDAS AND ADIDAS S.E.E.D TO CREATE A CUSTOM ALL-NEW LEXUS RX INSPIRED BY MARVEL STUDIOS’ ‘BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER’
- 11.09.22WHAT’S NEW: 2023 LEXUS LX 600
PLANO, Texas (Nov. 21, 2022) — Every year, Lexus ushers in the holidays with the December to Remember campaign including the familiar jingle, the red bow and the gift-giving moment. This year, the signature red bow returns with a twist in a new spot called “Time Machine.” And, in a holiday first, Lexus is partnering with Sprinkles to make December a bit sweeter with exclusive giveaways at nationwide Sprinkles locations courtesy of Lexus dealers.
LOS ANGELES (Nov. 17, 2022) – Lexus is showcasing the next generation of innovation at the 2022 Los Angeles Auto Show from Nov. 18-27, with a full lineup including the all-new 2023 Lexus RX and 2023 Lexus RZ. Guests can […]
PLANO, Texas (Nov. 15, 2023) – Lexus LS continues to set the tone for all other luxury automakers, with the addition of Lexus Interface with standard 12.3-inch touchscreen display with wireless CarPlay® and Android Auto capability. In 2023, the flagship […]
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
All materials on this site are for editorial use only. The use of these materials for advertising, marketing or any other commercial purpose is prohibited. They may be cropped but not otherwise modified. To download these materials, you must agree to abide by these terms.I agree to the terms