Amazon Customers Have a Chance to Win All-New Alexa-Enabled 2019 Lexus ES This Prime Day
Amazon Offers New Luxury Sedan as First Prize through July 15
PLANO, Texas (July 3, 2018) — Amazon customers will have the opportunity to win an all-new Alexa-enabled 2019 Lexus ES as part of the Alexa Home-Smart-Home Sweepstakes to celebrate Prime Day. Starting today, participants can enter to win by logging into their Amazon.com account and watching a Lexus video from start to finish at www.amazon.com/HomeSmartHome or by asking Alexa questions about Prime Day, among dozens of other entry methods. Entries will be accepted until July 15, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. PDT.
Set to redefine its status among entry-level executive sedans, the all-new 2019 Lexus ES builds on its strengths with a more dynamic exterior design, the introduction of the first ES F SPORT and connected technology features that will complement the most connected of smart homes.
“The winnings of the Amazon Prime Day Alexa Home-Smart-Home Sweepstakes are the real deal. The Lexus ES is one of the first vehicles to offer Amazon Alexa functionality and is the perfect luxury vehicle to complement the smart home lifestyle,” said Cooper Ericksen, Lexus vice president of marketing. “We’re excited to collaborate with such an amazing sweepstakes that gives Amazon customers a chance to win the prize of a lifetime.”
Staying connected has never been so important – which is why the new ES is Alexa-enabled. It gives drivers with Android phones (iPhone compatibility scheduled for late 2018) the ability to use natural language commands to control a variety of functions. That functionality includes car-to-home and home-to-car commands, so owners with Alexa-enabled devices in their home can interact with their ES before they ever get behind the wheel.
In addition to the Alexa-enabled 2019 Lexus ES, the grand prize winner will also receive $50,000, a fully decked out Alexa smart home, and a trip to Seattle where Amazon is headquartered.
Other cool technology features on the new Lexus ES include:
- Standard on board Wi-Fi powered by Verizon
- Lexus Enform Remote service that allows you to lock and unlock doors, start the engine and climate control, check the fuel level and more all through your smartphone, smartwatch or Amazon Alexa–enabled devices. And it’s complimentary for the first year of ownership.
- Lexus 10-speaker Premium Sound System
- Lexus Multimedia System with 8.0 inch color multimedia display and Scout GPS Link with MapStream and TurnStream (Complimentary for the first 3 years of ownership)
- Apple Car Play (Standard on all ES models in Fall 2018)
- Available Navigation System with 12.3-in color multimedia display, Lexus Enform Dynamic Navigation (Complimentary for the first three years of ownership), Dynamic Voice Command and Lexus Enform Destination Assist (Complimentary for the first year of ownership)
- Available Mark Levinson 17 Speaker, 1,500 Watt PurePlay Premium Surround Sound Audio System
- Available 10.2-in Head-Up Display
- Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 featuring Pre-Collision System with Low-Light Pedestrian and daytime cyclist Detection, High Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist and intelligent high-beam headlamps
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect for the first 10 years of ownership with access to Lexus Enform response centers 24/7/365.
- Lexus Enform Service Connect — also complimentary for the first 10 years of ownership — that allows the ES to send alerts for specific factory recommended maintenance, simultaneously alerting a preferred Lexus retailer if opted in.
Visit www.amazon.com/HomeSmartHome to learn more about rules, eligibility, and all the ways you can enter the Amazon Prime Day Alexa Home-Smart-Home Sweepstakes. Entering is as simple as watching a quick Lexus video, asking Alexa questions about Prime Day, or downloading the free Amazon App on your phone. Customers can enter now through July 15, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
Lexus' passion for brave design, imaginative technology, and exhilarating performance enables the luxury lifestyle brand to create amazing experiences for its customers. Lexus began its journey in 1989 with two luxury sedans and a commitment to pursue perfection. Since then, Lexus has developed its lineup to meet the needs of global luxury customers in more than 90 countries. In the United States, Lexus vehicles are sold through 240 dealers offering a full lineup of luxury vehicles. With six models incorporating Lexus Hybrid Drive, Lexus is the luxury hybrid leader. Lexus also offers six F SPORT models and two F performance models. Lexus is committed to being a visionary brand that anticipates the future for luxury customers.