This year, our vehicles have taken on a new role, from a hub for daily life to an escape from the monotonous days. Lexus has also added a little flair to their popular crossover models. The 2021 Black Line Special Edition models put the focus on unique styling packaged in an exclusive way. From bespoke seat belts and armrests to color-keyed over-fenders, these special editions deliver a suite of new experiences.
A first: the 2021 Black Line special edition crossovers are offered on multiple powertrains, creating a driving experience that thrills the senses. New to the Black Line family, the NX debuts a hybrid power train in an F SPORT model. For convenience on the road to adventure, optional Park Assist and Power Rear Door are available. After long stretches indoors, getting out on the road tastes sweet.
The only: Exclusive to Lexus are Zero Haliburton® Travel Cases designed with the 2021 Black Line in mind: the Edge Lightweight 22-inch Continental Carry-on and a 26-inch Medium Travel Case.
Other singular elements in the 2021 Lexus Black Line Special Edition Crossover Lineup include:
Guest-Inspired Customization for RX
- With production limited to 1,000 (750 units in gas and 250 in hybrid), the Black Line Edition RX F SPORT will not be seen everywhere, offering a change of scenery for eyes in need of new sights.
- Unique add-ons include 20-inch darkened wheels, wheel locks, grille surround and a body side graphic on both side rockers. Black outer mirrors; F SPORT exterior badging; F SPORT front and rear performance dampers; front bumper and rear bumper round out the features.
Curated Color for NX
- Three available exclusive colors shine: Ultra White, Obsidian and the all-new Grecian Water, complement to the blue hybrid badging on the front and back of the vehicle.
- Distinctive interiors feature exclusive blue stitching on the soft touch points throughout, including the black NuLuxe® trim contoured seats, door panels, armrest and center console. For more visual charm, blue stitching is carried through to the floor and cargo mats.
- The 2021 UX 250h F Black Line edition is limited to 1,000 models.
- Three exterior colors set the standard: Eminent White Pearl, Caviar and Grecian Water. Each model is paired with color-keyed over-fenders to extend color all the way down to the wheel well.
- Additional features include 18-inch wheels with a black finish and black lug nuts, black grille surround, blackened headlamps, black side mirrors and black roof rails.
- Discover Black or Birch NuLuxe®-trimmed seats with blue accents and seat belts. The color contrast continues with exclusive floor and cargo mats and an unexpected flair that extends to the black-and-blue key gloves.
Want to Learn More?
Originally published November 13, 2020