Lexus and Scholastic Announce Final Winners of the 2010-2011 Lexus Eco Challenge
- Colorado (Estes Park) – “Shuttle Bugs” – Estes Park Middle School –Focused on reducing carbon dioxide emissions by establishing a shuttle service to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Florida (Lakeland) – “EcoGang” – Lawton Chiles Middle Academy – Centered on the misuse of mercury and misleading labels on cosmetics and how it is endangering the health of people.
- Florida (Pinecrest) – “Solar Kids” – Miami Palmetto Senior High School – Concentrated on reducing global carbon footprint.
- Illinois (Chicago) – “Whitney Young Biodiesel” – Whitney Young Magnet High School –Centered on developing a biodiesel infrastructure.
- New Jersey (Manahawkin) – “Team Kreepy Krawlers” – All Saints Regional Catholic School – Focused on saving the woodlands, trees and forests from gypsy moths, leaf eating moths.
- New York (Lagrangeville) – “Wet Hands Beyond the Wetlands” – Arlington High School – Focused on preservation of biodiversity, protecting species from harm, shrinking wetlands.
- Ohio (Chesterland) – “Environmental Discovery Project” – West Geauga High School –Addressed sanitation issues worldwide and concentrated on recycling and reusing waste.
- South Carolina (Hanahan) – “The Eco Challenge Team” – Hanahan Middle School – Centered on reducing litter to help protect sea turtle populations and coastal ecosystems.