- Full-Capability Chassis for Off-Road Driving, On-Road Smoothness
- Enform Safety Connect and Enform Service Connect now Complimentary for 10 Years
- Addition of Eminent White Pearl Exterior Color
- 7,000-Pound Towing Capacity
Lexus LX 570 commands the road with luxury and performance. For 2018, Lexus offers its Enform Safety Connect and its Enform Service Connect complimentary for the first 10 years of LX 570 ownership (previously offered with a one-year trial period).
The LX 570 makes an unforgettable entrance wherever it goes, thanks to the bold Lexus signature spindle grille, framed by elegant satin chrome trim. Standard LED headlights, turn signals and foglamps provide a captivating lighting signature.
Powering the LX 570 is a 5.7-liter V8 engine that produces 383 horsepower and delivers 90-percent of its 403 lb.-ft. of peak torque at just 3,600 rpm. It’s teamed to an 8-speed automatic transmission that shifts with renowned Lexus refinement. This outstanding team helps endow the LX 570 with a 7,000 lb. towing capacity.
Drive Mode Select, as used in other Lexus vehicles, allows the LX 570 driver to tailor powertrain and suspension responses by using a dial on the console. The system also controls responses of the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), which continually adjusts shock absorber damping rates while driving, helping to ensure optimal comfort even as the road surface changes. Prioritizing comfort or agility is as easy as twisting the dial.
Standard Lexus Safety System+
The standard Lexus Safety System+ includes Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert (LDA), Intelligent High-Beam headlamps and All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control can maintain a preset distance from a vehicle traveling ahead. Using a combination of millimeter-wave radar and a front-facing camera, PCS can detect vehicles, and, in some circumstances, a pedestrian. PCS can warn the driver of a possible collision and can initiate automatic braking with Brake Assist if necessary.
LDA uses a camera to monitor visible lane markings, and if it senses the vehicle is drifting from the lane, it will convey audio-visual alerts and vibrate the steering wheel to get the driver’s attention. IHB adjusts high-and low-beam illumination automatically when it detects oncoming traffic or the taillights of a vehicle traveling in front.
With room for eight passengers comes safety for eight. Ten standard airbags are among the comprehensive occupant protection measures in the LX 570.
The LX 570 provides excellent all-around visibility, but drivers can appreciate the extra help from the standard Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA). Also with the goal of helping keep the driver’s eyes on the road, the LX 570 puts more information directly in line of sight with an available Color Heads-up Display (HUD). This system shows information such as vehicle speed, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, warnings, information icons, LDA, PCS and Intuitive Park Assist.
The standard panoramic view camera is an invaluable aid when hitching and maneuvering a trailer, viewing the surround terrain when off-roading, and helping view the area around the vehicle (sides, front and rear) when maneuvering in tight spaces. The camera projects the image to the 12.3-inch navigation screen, which can show several view combinations to help aid the driver.
Capability Built In, Not Added On
Genuine full-capability cannot be an add-on for an SUV; it has got to be engineered in from the start. The Lexus LX 570 inherits decades of expertise in this realm. A robust body-on-frame structure gives the LX 570 the foundation to deliver a silky smooth ride on pavement, or to take a pounding off-road. A Torsen® limited-slip locking center differential provides full-time four-wheel drive, splitting torque 40:60 under normal driving conditions. The differential responds on the move to changing conditions, automatically adjusting the torque distribution as necessary. Off-road, the driver can lock the center differential for driving over challenging surface conditions.
The four-wheel Active Traction Control system (A-TRAC) helps to control wheel slip, and, using the Multi-Terrain Select system, the driver can match A-TRAC’s performance to the prevailing conditions. Selectable modes include Rock, Rock and Dirt, Mogul, Loose Rock, and Mud and Sand. The transmission’s driver-selectable low range provides low-speed crawling capability for handling steep off-road hills and uneven terrain. Low-range capability gets support from Crawl Control with Turn Assist, Hill-start Assist Control and Variable Gear Ratio Steering.
The LX 570 rolls on standard 20-inch split 10-spoke wheels, with 21-inch 10-spoke wheels offered as an option.
More is More When it Comes to LX 570 Luxury
True luxury greets the senses as you enter a Lexus LX 570. Semi-aniline perforated leather upholstery for all three rows is available. Wood trim selections include Walnut Open Pore, Linear Dark Mocha, Linear Espresso and Dark Brown Walnut. A three-spoke wood-rimmed steering wheel is another classic touch. Modern meets the timeless in the analog clock, which sits in a housing carved from a single ingot of aluminum and featuring LED indicators. GPS functionality adjusts the time zone.
All-season comfort is assured inside the Lexus LX 570 Luxury package with heated/ventilated front and middle-row seats. Climate Concierge feature automatically monitors the temperature of the four separate climate zones and adjusts not only the fans, but also the temperature of the seats and steering wheel individually. There’s an available cool box for the console, while LED ambient lighting adds a warm, elegant ambience to the cabin and cargo area.
The Lexus touch of elegance makes conveniences a pleasure to use, including touch-sensor overhead console lighting and the standard SmartAccess card key that offers all the functions of the SmartAccess key fob but fits easily into a wallet or purse.
The LX 570 is an ideal vehicle for getting away from it all while still staying informed, entertained and connected. A 12.3-inch display with Remote Touch Interface (RTI) heads a list of multimedia and connectivity features that keep the LX 570 on the cutting edge of user tech. With the 12.3-inch screen, Navigation offers full-screen map capability. The screen can be split into three sections to show different functions, such as navigation, audio and climate control information.
The Remote Touch Interface controller makes it easier to operate climate control, audio, phone, navigation and more. Those with an iPhone® get even more convenience with Siri® Eyes Free Mode, which lets you select songs from iTunes®, get turn-by-turn navigation through Apple Maps, and much more — all by asking Siri.
The LX 570 pleases rear passengers, too. The available dual screen Rear Seat Entertainment System uses dual 11.6-inch screens, and the second-row provides USB ports, and the armrest features controls for the air conditioning and audio.
No matter the music source or genre, it will sound powerful and clean played through the standard nine-speaker Lexus Premium Audio system. Play from CD, iPod®/USB connectivity, HD Radio™ with iTunes® tagging, and streaming music via Bluetooth®. The available 19-speaker, 450-watt Mark Levinson® Reference Surround Sound audio system turns the LX 570 into a mobile concert hall.
Even if using a Lexus LX 570 to get away from it all, it’s good to know that the brand’s Enform family of systems and features can help keep you connected with added safety, convenience and multimedia choices.
Lexus Enform Safety Connect (complimentary for the first 10-years of ownership) provides emergency calling capability to Lexus Enform response centers, which are available 24/7/365.
With Lexus Enform Remote (also complimentary for the first year of ownership), you can remotely view and control certain aspects of the vehicle using a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. Use it to lock or unlock the LX 570’s doors, remote start or stop the engine or climate control, locate the vehicle in a parking lot, set up guest driver monitor and more.
The standard subscription-free Lexus Enform App Suite provides voice-enabled apps that let you search the Internet through Destination Search, make restaurant reservations using OpenTable®, get movie tickets via MovieTickets.com™, listen to Internet radio, (including Pandora®, iHeartRadio and Slacker), and search business reviews on Yelp®.
Finally, with Lexus Enform Service Connect complimentary for the first 10 years of ownership), the LX 570 can convey its maintenance needs. Using the MyLexusandBeyond mobile app (for iOS devices) or the LexusDrivers.com website, the customer can setup push reminders and alerts for maintenance and service issues. Those with a Qi-compatible phone can charge it wirelessly with the available charging tray.
- 5.7-liter V8 produces 383 horsepower at 5,600 rpm and 403 lb.-ft. peak torque at 3,600 rpm.
- Electronically controlled eight-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift technology.
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) helps provide additional control for off-road driving by helping to keep the vehicle from rolling back when transitioning from the brake to the gas pedal on a steep incline or slippery surface.
- Body-on-frame construction provides ruggedness and durability in challenging driving conditions, along with impressive ride isolation characteristics and a 7,000 lbs. maximum towing capability.
- Active Height Control (AHC) system lowers the chassis by about three inches for easy entry and exit and returns automatically to its normal height when the vehicle begins to accelerate.
- Split 10-spoke, 20-inch alloy wheels with Liquid Graphite finish and 285/50R20 tires.
- The multi-terrain Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) determines road-surface conditions and automatically optimizes lock-up control, selecting the suitable ABS profile for on- and off-road driving surfaces.
- Brake Assist (BA) provides auxiliary force to assist the driver during emergency braking.
- Crawl Control feature provides optimum throttle and brake modulation when maneuvering over rough, uneven or difficult terrain.
- Turn Assist helps tighten the vehicle’s turning circle by adding more brake force to the inside rear wheel.
- 10 standard airbags, including driver- and front-passenger knee airbags, front and second-row seat-mounted side airbags in the outboard seating positions, and roll-sensing side curtain airbags that cover all three rows.
- Active Front Headrests move upward and forward in the event of certain low speed rear-end
collisions when the force of the occupant's body is applied to the seat back.
- The 14-way power adjustable driver’s seat includes dual-function lumbar and cushion extender, while the 12-way power front passenger's seat features lumbar adjustment.
- Standard cabin amenities include four-zone independent climate control, Navigation, a rear back-up camera, a power-sliding second-row seat and power-retractable third-row seat.
- The Easy Access system automatically retracts the steering wheel and moves the driver’s seat rearward when the ignition is switched off; both return to their preset memory positions the next time the driver is seated and starts the ignition.
- The 40/20/40 split, power-sliding second-row seat slides forward and aft 3.5 inches for passenger comfort and cargo storage versatility.
- The 50/50 split third row seat folds to provide 41 cu. ft. of carrying space. Folding the split middle row increases the space to 83 cu. ft. The clamshell-design tailgate, which features a power upper section, is more versatile than a one-piece hatch.
- The split rear tailgate features a power upper door, while the bottom section raises and lowers with minimal effort.
- 48 months/50,000 miles basic limited warranty with roadside assistance for 48months/unlimited miles.
- 72 months/70,000 miles powertrain and restraint system coverage.
- 72 months corrosion perforation protection coverage, regardless of mileage.