What’s New: 2019 Lexus LX
New Standard Features:
- Outside mirror puddle lamps now incorporate the “Lexus” logo
- Digital clock in Multi Information Display
- Lexus Enform Remote includes smart watch and Amazon Alexa skill integration
- No changes
New Optional Features:
- Luxury package adds “LX” projector lamps to each door, Luxury package, 21-inch wheels and heated wood & leather steering wheel optional on the 2-Row model
PLANO, TX – Whether on rocky country roads or rugged city streets, the Lexus LX 570 conquers any type of terrain in comfort. For 2019, the flagship SUV continues to feature a stylish exterior that leaves an enduring image of beauty and strength. That design continues inside the LX where Lexus master craftsmen utilize the finest materials to create a lavish interior that is assembled with meticulous attention to detail.
Powering the LX 570 is a 5.7-liter V8 engine with 383 horsepower and 90-percent of its 403 lb.-ft. of torque available at 3,600 rpm. Equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission, the LX 570 is capable of towing up to 7,000-lbs.
High Performance from the Start
The LX’s sturdy body-on-frame structure is combined with a multi-terrain system to enhance the driver’s control over challenging, varied landscapes. The system adapts to five different types of terrain — Rock, Rock and Dirt, Mogul, Loose Rock and Mud and Sand.
Low-range gearing provides slow-speed crawling capability for handling steep off-road hills and uneven terrain. Driver’s also get additional support from the LX’s innovative Crawl Control system that is fortified with Turn Assist, Hill-start Assist Control and Variable Gear Ratio Steering.
The LX rolls on standard 20-inch split 10-spoke wheels, with 21-inch 10-spoke wheels offered as an option. The two-row LX is spacious enough to transport a family of five to their favorite restaurant for dinner, while the three-row LX can haul a youth team of eight to their next game.
Ideal Safety Features
The standard Lexus Safety System+ includes Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert (LDA), Intelligent High-Beam headlamps and All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control can maintain a preset distance from a vehicle traveling ahead. Using a combination of millimeter-wave radar and a front-facing camera, PCS can detect vehicles, and, in some circumstances, a pedestrian. PCS can warn the driver of a possible collision and can initiate automatic braking with Brake Assist if necessary.
LDA uses a camera to monitor visible lane markings. If it senses the vehicle is drifting from the lane, it will convey audio-visual alerts and vibrate the steering wheel to get the driver’s attention.
Drivers are armed with the standard Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA). To help keep the driver’s eyes on the road, the LX 570 puts more information directly in line of sight with an available Color Head-up Display (HUD) on the windshield. This system shows the vehicle speed, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control information icons and Intuitive Park Assist.
The standard panoramic view camera is helpful when maneuvering a trailer, viewing the surrounding terrain when off-roading, and helping view the area around the vehicle when parking. The camera projects the image to the 12.3-inch navigation screen, which can show several views to help aid the driver.
When entering the cabin of the LX, you are greeted with quality and style. The standard leather-trimmed interior features the Lexus Memory System for the driver’s seat, outside mirrors and steering wheel. Included for comfort is a 14-way power adjustable driver’s seat and a 12-way adjustable front passenger seat.
Semi-aniline perforated leather upholstery for all rows is available. Wood trim selections include Open-Pore Walnut, Linear Dark Mocha Wood, Linear Espresso Wood and Dark Brown Walnut. A three-spoke wood-rimmed steering wheel is another quality touch.
The LX 570 Luxury package includes heated/ventilated front and second-row seats. The Climate Concierge feature automatically monitors the temperature of the four separate climate zones and adjusts not only the fans, but also the temperature of the seats and steering wheel.
Connectivity at Your Finger Tips
Whether getting away from it all or staying connected, the LX 570 is the ultimate vehicle. A 12.3-inch navigation display with Remote Touch Interface (RTI) heads a list of multimedia and connectivity features that keep the LX on the cutting edge of user tech. The dashboard screen can be split into three sections to show different functions, such as navigation, audio and climate control information.
The LX 570 pleases rear passengers, too. There’s an available Rear Seat Entertainment System with dual 11.6-inch screens, second-row USB ports and auxiliary controls for the air conditioning and audio. Whatever musical taste suits the passengers, the LX 570 delivers powerful sound through the standard nine-speaker Lexus Premium Sound System. The available 19-speaker, 450-watt Mark Levinson® Reference Surround Sound audio system turns the LX 570 into the perfect symphony of sound that will keep every passenger on the same musical vibe.
Standard Exterior Features
- Class-4 towing hitch receiver with revised tow hitch cover
- Front and rear mudguards
- Pop-up type headlamp washers
- Power rear door and easy-close tailgate
- Exterior colors (6): Eminent White Pearl, Atomic Silver, Nebula Gray Pearl, Black Onyx, Satin Cashmere Metallic and Nightfall Mica
- Aerodynamic heated outside mirrors with power folding and reverse auto-tilt
- Auto-dimming electrochromic inside rearview mirror and outside mirrors
- Auto on/off projector headlamps
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- Integrated illuminated running boards
- “Lexus” logo front illuminated scuff plates
- Outside side mirror puddle lamps with “Lexus” logo incorporated
- Intuitive Park Assist
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with one touch open/close feature, jam protection and speed-sensing wind deflector
- Rain-sensing, variable intermittent front windshield wipers with deicer
- Roof rails
- Crawl control with Turn Assist
Standard Interior Features
- 3-spoke leather wrapped steering wheel with chrome “L” emblem
- Black, Parchment, Cabernet leather-trimmed seats, headrests, armrests, door trim, shift knob and steering wheel
- Linear Espresso Wood, Linear Dark Mocha Wood, Open-Pore Brown Walnut and Dark Brown Walnut (three-row)
- Linear Espresso Wood, Linear Dark Mocha Wood (two-row)
- 12-way power front passenger seat
- 14-way power driver seat (power adjustments include: reclining, lumbar support, vertical adjuster, front cushion extender) Easy Access system
- Foldable and reclining 60/40 split second row seat 40/20/40 split seatback
- Power sliding 2nd row seat
- Power folding 3rd row seat
- Four-zone climate controls
- 4.2-inch color Thin Film Transistor (TFT) multi-information display (includes steering wheel angle, digital speed display, turn-by-turn display for navigation, Multi-Terrain Select mode display) and Digital Clock
- 120V outlet (located behind 3rd row in rear cargo area)
- 2nd row power outlet
- Analog clock with GPS time zone functionality
- Multi-Terrain Select
- Trailer Sway Control
- HomeLink® electronic programmable garage door opener located on rearview mirror
- Illuminated cigarette lighter and 12-volt power outlet in center instrument cluster
- Illuminated entry system
- Power rear door with easy-close tailgate
- Smart Access card key
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – tire specific
Standard Audio System
- 9 speakers
- AM/FM in-dash CD
- Digital signal processing with Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL)
- HD™ Radio (complimentary traffic and weather)
- Integrated SiriusXM® Satellite Radio receiver (complimentary 90-day trial subscription included)
Multimedia and Connected Services
- Navigation system with 12.3-inch screen
- Menu shortcuts on side of screen to allow quick access to Audio, Navigation, Phone, etc. from any screen
- Voice Command
- Cache Radio; ability to pause live AM/FM radio and HD Radio (10 minutes later)
- Traffic and Weather data provided via HD Radio (free to all users while in HD Radio range)
- Up to date and predictive traffic, Doppler weather and weather forecast
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect (complimentary for the first ten years), includes an Emergency Assistance Button (SOS), Roadside Assistance, Automatic Collision Notification, and Stolen Vehicle Notification. The Lexus Enform response center operates 24/7/365.
- Lexus Enform Remote (one-year trial subscription included) lets you lock and unlock doors, start the engine and climate controls, check the fuel level, and more all through your smartphone, smartwatch or Amazon Alexa–enabled devices at home.
- Lexus Enform Service Connect (complimentary 10-year subscription included), enables the LX 570 to send vehicle alerts and factory recommended maintenance alerts, simultaneously alerting a preferred Lexus retailer if opted-in.
- The complimentary Lexus Enform App Suite app offer access to favorite mobile applications through the vehicle’s center console display, including iHeartRadio, Slacker and Yelp.
- Lexus Enform Destination Assist (complimentary for one year) acts as an in-vehicle personal concierge, providing directions and destinations delivered by a live agent.
Standard Safety and Security
- LSS+ (Pre-Collision with Pedestrian Detection, All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Departure Alert & Intelligent High-Beam Headlamps)
- Back up camera with dynamic grid lines
- Active front headrests
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Child Restraint System(CRS) 2nd row outboard
- Direct-type Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) system
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Front passenger occupant sensor
- LED Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
- Panoramic View Monitor and Multi-Terrain Monitor
- Intuitive Parking Assist
- Power rear door
- 10 air bags to protect the driver and passengers
Factory Option Packages
- Luxury Package
- Semi aniline leather trim with contrast stitching
- Heated and ventilated front and second-row seats
- Four-zone Climate Concierge
- “LX” projector door lamps
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System (RSES) with dual 11.6-in display, HDMI input and wireless headphones (Three-Row)
- Color Head-Up Display (Three-Row)
- Mark Levinson 19-speaker, 450-watt Reference Surround Sound System (Three-Row)
- Qi-compatible wireless device charger (Three-Row)
- Cool Box (Three-Row)
- Heated wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel
- 21-inch wheels
Download FilesClick here to Download
Lexus' passion for brave design, imaginative technology, and exhilarating performance enables the luxury lifestyle brand to create amazing experiences for its customers. Lexus began its journey in 1989 with two luxury sedans and a commitment to pursue perfection. Since then, Lexus has developed its lineup to meet the needs of global luxury customers in more than 90 countries. In the United States, Lexus vehicles are sold through 241 dealers offering a full lineup of luxury vehicles. With six models incorporating Lexus Hybrid Drive, Lexus is the luxury hybrid leader. Lexus also offers eight F SPORT models and two F performance models. Lexus is committed to being a visionary brand that anticipates the future for luxury customers.
Note to Editors: Lexus product information and images are available online via our news media web site http://LexusNewsroom.com.